Metaphor of Me (Free choice)

Cigarette:

I’m addicting and no matter how hard you try to quit me, you’ll find your way back to me. As you light a cigarette, my personality too shall light up. I can be harsh and brutally honest at first but you will soon grow to enjoy me. Consider me as a way to relax and when times get rough I’ll be your remedy. And if you do me wrong, you’ll come to realize I may not be very pleasant in the end. But as a cigarette burns out so shall any anger of mine. A time will come though where you once again desire my companionship. Whether you receive it or not is up to you, but don’t be fooled because the empty feeling inside will keep haunting you until you realize my value. I apologize now for any trouble I may cause in the future, but the warning signs were always there, but you were too memorized by what I had to offer to realize the truth behind my eyes.

Sour Skittles:

At first glance you cringe at me, assuming I’m always like this, never capable of satisfying your desires. Little do you know, if you stick around you’ll discover my sweet side. Haven’t you heard if you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best. Isn’t it obvious that I’m not like the rest, caving in and giving you what you want at first sight (bite). I play hard to get and if you abandon me early in the game, then shame on you because you were about to hit a home run. I show many colours, some don’t care, others are far too picky. The truth is I am a fun size package, filled with all my colours, so you either accept me altogether or leave as a sore loser. I don’t believe in satisfying others, life is no fun without adding a little sass. If you choose to get to know me one day, you’re in for a surprise, but don’t be scared because haven’t you heard there’s always a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

xoxo Golden baby